Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blog hOp: HOP hop HOP


It's Friday again! Time for the weekly BLOG HOP! Visit Parajunkee's view and Crazy for Books for the linky . . . .

This week's question:


"Do you have an under-noticed author that you think we should all know about?"


It's so SO hard to answer. Okay, after an hour of thinking, I still can't remember if I have read something which I think from an "under-noticed author". I guess I will spend this weekend thinking of this question. . . .




This week's question is:

"What is the thing you like most about reading book blogs?  Is it the reviews, author guest posts, articles, giveaways, or something else entirely?"

Well, first, the book reviews. I check my dashboard regularly for updates and book reviews especially those reviews of books which I have also read. That's the first thing I do every morning. It's like a newspaper for me. For author interviews, give aways and guest posts, I read them too. Articles, only if the topic is interesting.

I am still reading Last Sacrifice and loving it!! I need to focus on that book this weekend! How about you? Have you read VA's final book??? What are you reading right now?
Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Sonette said...

Hi, just hopping through for Friday! Snap on the Last Sacrifice current read. How are you finding it? Have a great Friday!

Sonette @ http://bookaholic-worm.blogspot.com

iamjenai said...

Hi Sonnette. thanks for stopping by. great book, GREAT!! still reading and loving it!

Wrighton said...

Thanks for stopping by, I am a new follower as well. John's book a Ghost of a Flea was very good. Great Author interview.
Leslie

Barb said...

Happy Hopping Friday! I'm an old follower hopping through to say hi! Drop by if you get a chance.

Aimee said...

I just loved Last Sacrifice. I can't wait for Bloodlines to come out. I hope you enjoy it! I'm already a follower. My hop is at Coffee Table Press

Moonlight Gleam said...

Happy follow friday! I'm now following you through Parajunkee's Follow Friday :) kindly return the favor?

THanks!!

Moonlight Gleam
http://moonlightgleam.blogspot.com

Samita said...

Following back bb :0)

Rane Anderson said...

I love Madeleine Brent! She's a romantic suspense author from the 80s.

Just blog hopping by! Nice to meet you. :-)

BLHmistress said...

Hopping around to wish you a Very Merry Xmas :)

My Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop

Howard Sherman said...

This might be the best Book Blogger Hop question I've seen to date.

So what's the answer? Plot! Hop over to my blog and let me tell you how a good plot rescued bad characters from bad book oblivion.

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Related Posts with Thumbnails