Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest Base Camp trek is the most preferred trekking route in Everest region of Nepal as this trial is a wonderland where you can not only enjoy the views of mountains but feel them too. Base Camp in Nepal is in Southern region of Mount Everest, which has the highest point of 5545 meters (Kalapathar). One of the primary goals of an Everest journey treks is the touching highest peak Mt. Everest, receiving blessing from monasteries, enjoying the hospitality from Sherpa people. Trekking to the base camp of Everest also provides us an opportunity to embark on an epic journey that Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay set off to in 1953. But nothing beats the thrill and sense of accomplishment that grips travelers on seeing the power and grace of the mighty Everest up close.
You can fly to Lukla and then trek, however the trek to Lukla is also possible from Jiri which takes about 5 days more to reach Lukla. The trial goes via Namche Bazar following the Dudh Koshi, and then Dingboche. Trek to Everest Base Camp offers you to enjoy the beauty of majestic peaks like Mt Everest, Mt. Lhotse , Mt Makalu and Mt Cho Oyu.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel, O/N Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu - City tour and preparation for trekking, O/N Hotel
Day 03: Kathmandu flight to Lukla (2840m) and trek to Phakding 2640m), 4 hours, O/N Lodge
Day 04: Phakding trek to Namche bazaar (3440m), 6 hours, O/N Lodge
Day 05: Namche Bazaar - rest day for acclimatization, O/N Lodge
Day 06: Namche Bazaar trekking to Tyangboche, (3860m), 5 hours, O/N Lodge
Day 07: Tyangboche trek to Dingboche, (4350m), 6 hours, O/N Lodge
Day 08: Dingboche – Acclimatization day, O/N Lodge
Day 09: Dingboche trek to Lobuche (4925m), 5 hours O/N Lodge
Day 10: Lobuche trek to Gorakshep (5170m) continues trek EBC (5370m) return to Gorakshep, 7/8 hours, O/N Lodge
Day 11: Gorakshep climb Kalapathar (5545m) trek to Pongboche 7 hours, O/N Lodge
Day 12: Pongboche trek to Namche 6 hours, O/N Lodge
Day 13: Namche trek to Lukla 6 hours, O/N Lodge
Day 14: Lukla flight to Kathmandu, O/N Hotel
Day 15: Departure Day
Cost for the trip is fixed, USD 1370 per person. The group must have 2 minimum person and 18 maximum. Interested travel agent can directly contact operator at email@example.com for discount.
- All the required airport and hotel transfers by tourist jeep.
- Everest region trekking permits and other essential official paper works.
- All the monasteries and Temple entrance fees during the trekking
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu city inclusive bed and breakfast.
- Lodges accommodation and full board menu meals during 11 days trek.
- Both way domestic airfares and airport taxes.
- An experienced English speaking trekking guide.
- Supporting porter for your luggage. (1 porter for two people).
- Everest region trekking route map, company rain protection kit bag for your luggage.
- First aid medical kit box.
- All Official taxes and service charge.
Cost does not includes:-
- International airfares.
- Any alcoholic beverages and your personal expenses such as laundry bill, bar bills, phone calls etc.
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal visa which can be obtained at airport upon your arrival.
Contact Operator Details:
Glorious Himalaya Trekking Pvt. Ltd.
POB 8349, Kathmandu, Nepal
Contact : +977-9843760242
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : http://www.glorioushimalaya.com
** this post is a free promotion.
** Bookingly Yours is not connected with the tour operator.