Saturday, July 30, 2016

Book Review: The Boss Vol. 1 - 3 A Billionaire Romance Serial by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott





The Boss Vol. 1 - 3
A Billionaire Romance Serial
by Cari Quinn, Taryn Elliott


Kindle Edition
File Size: 2438 KB
Print Length: 243 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publisher: Rainbow Rage Publishing (May 21, 2016)
Publication Date: May 21, 2016
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC

Ratings: 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My thoughts:

This I got a free Kindle copy (not a review request). I liked both the main characters, plot - oh the whole story. I'm just disappointed in the ending of this book #1 (volumes 1-3). The secrets were kept far too long which made me extremely bored AND tired. I definitely want to read book #2 (paid) to know this something being kept unknown, but right now, I just want to stop and move on to other books.


About the book:

I came to work for Blake Carson under a ruse. I never guessed those false pretenses would lead to a job as his assistant. 
Or that I would end up pressed against a glass wall in his mammoth empire, naked and begging. 
I thought I was just using him to get back the only thing that mattered to me. And that he was using me too, for his own selfish, seductive reasons. 
Turns out neither of us have any clue who is using who. And it feels too incredibly good to stop. 
Especially since someone is out to get us—and Blake may be the last person I can trust. 
Or the only one.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails