Monday, August 29, 2016

Goodreads book tag!





Been a long time since I participated in the q&a like this... nice to be able to make time for the tag (from Sabrina of reviewingroom.blogspot.com). 

What was/were the last book/s you marked as read?
First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen


Chasing the Wild Sparks by Ren Alexander

What are you currently reading?
I'm listering to The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead. I still haven't decided if I liked the main character and the story. I'm so close in DNF'ing this... 


What was the last book you marked as TBR?
Daring the Wild Sparks (Wild Sparks, #2)

What book do you plan to read next?
The Ghost of Christmas Past by Michael Hebler - an ARC, no book cover yet.

Do you use the star rating system?
Yes! 

Are you doing a 2016 reading challenge?
Failed twice so no, I'm not doing it EVER again.

Do you have a wishlist?
Right now, nothing. I just want to relax... often, I find new books 'exhausting'. The VA series and its spin off (re-reading) is making me busy...

Do you have any favorite quotes? Would you like to share a few?
Used to have but no longer remember any of them. 

Who are your favorite authors?
Tolkien, Richelle Mead, Kristen Ashley and Keri Arthur.

Have you joined any groups?
Yes, lots of groups everywhere! I remember even stalking members for their reviews! Uhmm no longer active for years .... blogger is crazy lazy now.

Tag yourself too, happy reading!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails