Friday, January 6, 2017

Follow Friday : What is your most anticipated book of 2017?








Prompt of the week
What is your most anticipated book of 2017? 


Actually it's a book that was released in November 2016 but it still is NOT available in the Philippines! I think other countries as well don't have it yet. I could buy it at Amazon sure but it's not wise to buy books/stuff from outside the country during the holiday season. It's crazy busy down the Post Office! So few more days I'll wait ....



I recently started an old book series, it's from Ren Alexander. Her Wild Spark series has five books, still have 2 more to buy from her.


How about you? Happy weekend!


For newbies, to join the hop, 


2 comments:

Aneta said...

I loved Vampire Academy, the new cover looks really good.
New GFC follower. Have a good weekend.
Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

Unknown said...

Oh my god you're going to love this book! Honestly this is a really good series. The new book cover looks awesome. I hope you enjoy reading Vampire Academy! New GFC follower.
-Marii @The Words Written

Related Posts with Thumbnails