• Until now I was under the misinterpretation that the Mayan 2012 prophecies were based on remaining 7 codices out of an unknown amount of codices that existed before the Spanish conquered them. I was wrong it was only 4 that remained after the Spanish decided that all these scrolls were the work of the devil and the doom and gloom everybody is predicting for 2012 is based on 1, only ONE scroll the Dresden scroll, named thus because that's where it is now. Now we don't know what the scroll actually says, everybody is interpreting it. Not only interpreting but translating to boot, based on what 3 other scrolls? Our knowledge of Egyptian hieroglyphics only came to us after centuries of countless scrolls & wall carvings when Jean-François Champollion found the Rosetta Stone in the 1800's. We're still arguing that a lot of what's been translated from the Rosetta Stone is misinterpreted. Come on now can't we at least say that we're not sure about the Mayan scrolls conclusions & all our fears are based on incomplete and inconclusive data?
• Of the four remaining singularly unique Mayan scrolls that all our Mayan hypotheses are based on the single one we’ve interpreted the prediction for the end of the world is the Dresden scroll, located in Dresden, Germany. Now here's the interesting part, there are MANY unique & singular books & codices in Dresden, notably the original German Book of Abramelin.
• What's that you say? The Abramelin was written in the 14th century originally in Hebrew, who most linguists agree is very similar to German about Kabalistic & ancient Hebraic magical practices. This is important to note not because magic exists or not but because many believed it did, most notably ALL the opium & absinthe addled european gentry who established such crack pot organizations as the ODO, the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Freemasons, Rosicrucians, Wicca & Thelema peopled by William Yates, MacGreggor Mathers, & Alistair Crowley. Also important to note that these magicians & secret orders based their practices on the work on the Abramelin by MacGreggor Mathers in his english translation of a french translation of the original german or as we saw ancient Hebrew. So the two times it was translated so skewed the content of the Abramelin that in the most recent english translation from the original German shows four distinct sections to the Mathers' version of three. Was Mathers trying to condense and edited the content to fit, did he make mistakes who knows? One thing for certain all those we hold as dangerous, magicians and sorcerers in our modern time were practicing their craft on incomplete & doubtful foundations.
• There have been many maligned & misunderstood people in history who we've come to believe and characterize as evil. Notably Alistair Crowley. I'm not defending whatever he did or how he lived his life but I think it should be noted that he is a very good example to have as what NOT to do in your life and how you conduct yourself. In fact any Ubber bad person i.e. Stalin, Satan & the like can be used thus. Sounds simplistic I know but it works.
• It’s only a matter of time where these men will become model beings. They will be revered and looked up to. This has happened with cultures, most notably Rome. Rome became because the powerhouse it is known as because they destroyed all their enemies. First it was their neighbours on the Italian peninsula then it was the Carthaginians in the Punic wars, then the Greeks to their west then the rest of the world with the Hittites, Persians, Egyptians, Carpathians & Celts. What would the world look like now if they hadn't? If the Carthaginians had won the Punic wars where the Romans were armed lawyers & the Carthaginians were armed merchants would we be a more commercial society? What about the Celts, if they had defeated Caesar would we be a more spiritual society? Interesting to me don't know about anybody else though.
• Rome’s intellectual & scrupulous successors the Catholic Church followed the same rules: they weren't called Roman Catholic Church for nothin'. From their inception they tolerated NO opposition, nay they took it further: they tolerated NO thought of opposition. If there was even spoken dissension those dissenting were excommunicated, shunned or killed outright. Not just individuals though, whole other beliefs & deviants of Xianity were warred on: Crusades 1-8, the Reformation wars, most jewish people who lived in medieval Europe, or obliterated from the earth: the Albigensian Crusade. Incredible how the Romans went from temporal power to spiritual dominance where the real money is.