Friday, February 6, 2015

Happy Weekend!!!




Question of the Week: 

Do you read more than 1 book at a time, and if so, how, like a certain amount of pages per book before moving on to the next one in the queue? - Suggested by Words I Write Crazy


Yeah!! Before I used to stick to only one, I have to finish it before I jump to the next one. These days, I've been toooo excited to read more than one book at a time. Like the other month, I was reading four books. Usually I read for 30 minutes to an hour per book during weeknights... I don't get to read during weekends, it is the time I play/go out with my kids and blog. . . .

Right now, I just started Allegiant (audio book) and A Lady at Willowgrove Hall by Sarah E. Ladd.

How about you?!? 


For newbies, to join the hop, 

4 comments:

Teresa said...

I carry my mp3 player at work and listen to audio books all day, but at home I have hard copies and my tablet. So I always have at least 2 books going.
I followed you on GFC

Ranu said...

New follower via GFC :)

Unknown said...

You know, downloading some audio books might help me read more than one, I'm horrible at multitasking lol. Following you back! ^.^

Stephanie said...

I am pretty much always reading 2 books at a time. Sometimes more. But I have been trying to stick to 2. (one ebook and one physical book). Yay for exciting books!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow!
New Follower via GFC

Related Posts with Thumbnails