Thursday, January 21, 2016

Book on Sale for $0.99: A Beholden Heart by M. L. Steinbrunn




A Beholden Heart 
by M. L. Steinbrunn



About the book:

Have you ever looked around at your life and thought to yourself, this can’t be what the universe had planned for me? 

This thought enters my brain…Every. Single. Day. 

I have no clue what I’m supposed to be doing, but this isn’t it. 

I don’t want extraordinary. I’ve never wanted extraordinary. I just want normal…whatever that is. 

When I enrolled in Middleton High School, I was just looking to find some resemblance to the typical high school experience. 

Then I met Matt Rhodes. He lives the life of envy: popular, athletic, top of his class. Yet he wants none of it; he would gladly give it all up to gain back everything that he’s lost. 

Together we will redefine normal. 

Purchase your copy

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails