Friday, January 15, 2016

Book on sale for $0.99: Beneath The Scars by Evelyn Rosado





Beneath The Scars
by Evelyn Rosado



About the book:


The jagged look in Dakota’s eyes beautifully haunt my dreams...and shine light inside my nightmares. I should stay away from Dakota James…far away. Just turn my back and forget I never met her. But I can’t. 


And I know better. 

“This is so wrong on every level,” I tell myself. 
“She doesn’t trust anyone.” 
“She’s too broken.” 

But I’m just as broken. And she’s more than that. I know her. I see through her shell of pain and see the real her. I see the beauty in her that’s shackled to the deafening echoes of her past. 


We both have demons. 

We're both looking to fill the endless void within us. 
We both want to mend the fragments from our past. 

If we move forward…together, we may finally be able to free ourselves from the bitterness that chains us. But the amount of guilt and regret that lies beneath the scars may turn out to consume the both of us in the process. 


WARNING: CONTAINS VERY STRONG LANGUAGE. NOT FOR YOUNGER READERS.


Purchase your copy


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails