Thursday, June 30, 2016

Happy Friday! Bookcase tour










Prompt of the week

Tour your bookcase for us!



The lower portion is reserved for my kids' story books and some magazines.


These are my (usually) re-read section.


That upper middle part is my collection of Reader's Digest. There are tons of it from my 4-year subscription, most of them are still in the box.


I have a collection of encyclopedias (the 'must-have' in a family back in the old days), but I only display these three since Google is now here! 

When we moved last year, I wasn't able to unpack all my books. Still have two boxes left to open but since cleaning books can quite cause back pains (I dust them ONE BY ONE once a month), I think they should stay there for a long time lol. Or maybe they're getting out when I get a small, thin bookcase.   


How about you? Happy Friday!



For newbies, to join the hop, 






1 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh lovely bookcases!! Finding those tall, narrow bookcases are hard. The one I have in my room came from Target. It's a pretty decent narrow size I think. They might still have them online or even in stores as it was apart of their regular collection. In case you liked it! I have a picture of it in my post as well!

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails