Friday, April 3, 2009

Angels & Demons by Dan Brown


★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Book 1 of Robert Langdon Series

I've read this book after the The Da Vinci Code. I've read this because people were saying that this is better than TDVC and yeah, well let's just say I liked this because I enjoyed the suspense and mystery of this book, but then refer to my review of TVDC for more review.

That's it. I don't think I'll ever buy the third book even if it's on sale.


"An ancient secret brotherhood. A devastating new weapon of destruction. An unthinkable target. World-renowned Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is summoned to a Swiss research facility to analyze a cryptic symbol seared into the chest of a murdered physicist. What he discovers is unimaginable: a deadly vendetta against the Catholic Church by a centuries-old underground organization—the Illuminati. Desperate to save the Vatican from a powerful time bomb, Langdon joins forces in Rome with the beautiful and mysterious scientist Vittoria Vetra. Together they embark on a frantic hunt through sealed crypts, dangerous catacombs, deserted cathedrals, and the most secretive vault on earth…the long-forgotten Illuminati lair." http://www.nationalbookstore.com.ph
 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails