Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Don't Talk Back To Your Vampire by Michelle Bardsley


★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

This is the second book in the Broken Heart, Oklahoma series, the follow up book to the I'm the Vampire, That's Why.

The reviews are good that's why I bought this but I couldn't catch up with the characters as I haven't read the first one. But still, i liked it, the characters are funny especially Eva and Lorcan and yes Eva's daughter too!

Still looking for the first book, I just don't know whereelse to go...

"Librarian Eva LeRoy and her teenaged daughter came to Broken Heart to claim their family’s birthright. Now, Eva has a new unlife … and she’s got the hots for the vampire who killed her. Lorcan O’Halloran doesn’t believe he deserves forgives for past misdeeds, even accidental ones. But when a new enemy goes after Eva, and only Lorcan can protect her." http://blog.michelebardsley.net/

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails