Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Book Review: Happily Never After by Isabella Fontaine

Happily Never After
The Grimm Chronicles Book #2


Author: Isabelle Fontaine 
File Size: 277 KB
Print Length: 99 pages
Publisher: Brew City Press (June 10, 2012)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.



Note: I received a review copy of this book free from the author, Isabella Fontaine. The review posted below is based on my personal thoughts while reading the book.

Ratings: ★ ★ ★ ★

My thoughts:

This is the second book to The Grimm Chronicles. Both stories are entertaining but I like this Happily Never After better than the first one, Prince Charming Must Die since I just don't have any idea what will happen next, not that familiar with this Grimm story. At some point, I got confused with Cinderella's story. Funny because I had to ask my husband about it if she has dwarfs. It was only at the end of the story that I remember it is Snow White that has seven dwarfs not Cinderella. 

Again, the book did not disappoint like the first one, Prince Charming Must Die. If you are looking for a quick and funny read, try these books. I can't wait to read the next installment!


About the book:

200 years ago, the Brothers Grimm unleashed their stories upon the world.

Literally.

Now the characters of the Grimms’ stories walk among us. With every day that passes, they grow more evil. They are the Corrupted, and only a hero can save them.

For 18-year-old Alice Goodenough, that means taking precious time off from her summer vacation. In addition to volunteering at the local library, Alice must stop the Corrupted who are now actively hunting her down. With the help of her magic pen and her trusty rabbit friend, the world has suddenly gotten a lot more complex. The Corrupted are everywhere, and only Alice can see them for what they truly are!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails