Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Guest Author: Suren Fant

I’m an author of fantasy, horror and paranormal stories. My last book – Edge of End – is a paranormal and fantasy novel about a man who wakes up in a desert his memories wiped from his head. He finds himself in the middle of an unknown.

I love writing in this genres and I love reading books from this genres. Fantasy is something beyond any barriers as there are no limit for human’s imagination. I love imagining things – real or unreal – and some of them I write down on a paper. Fantasy is a genre where you can create your world with your rules and do to it everything you want. You’re God here.

Paranormal is my genre too. I’ve got two enjoyable short stories – Passion of an Angel and Wrath of Michael. Those are paranormal stories about the beginning of time and angels who are involved in creating and supporting life on Earth.

I start writing at age 16. Sometimes someone asks when did I realize I wanted to write? I can’t answer this question. Writing isn’t a profession, it comes itself, the words flow out themselves when you take a pen or sit down at a keyboard to type what is on your mind. That’s why there are good and bad writers.

As I said above, my last novel – Edge of End – is a paranormal and fantasy story about a man – Jonathan – who starts his new life waking up in a desert his memories wiped from his head. He is alone having no clue who and what he is, where he has come from and where he should go. There is only one way – forward when he spots a little town in the distance.



This town seems abandoned like the one where the army does its experiments or the scientists test their new atomic weapons – empty streets, old houses.

Jonathan wanders the town in search of any sign of life. Soon Jonathan comes to the realization that he's moments from death as absolutely evil dwells in the town seeking fresh souls to suck up. The seemingly dead town is only outwardly empty.

The story is filled with mysteries, fights, unearthly creatures hounding our hero and his new companion – Elizabeth – a red-haired beautiful woman who doesn’t remember anything as Jonathan. Now these two have to work their way through the most hideous town that they have ever seen in their glory and work out how they have ended up in such hellish place.

I do hope that the fans of horror and fantasy will find my book interesting and enjoyable. The idea of writing this story came to me with a confused man walking awkwardly along an empty street surrounded by old and dusty houses. And here it is, I’ve created a world where our hero fights for the second chance.

Suren Fant’s website – www.surenfant.com
Social networking: Facebook Page / @surenfant 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails