Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is a fun meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey. This is where we share the books we have read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Read and Reviewed


Books for Posting Review




Currently Reading:


She believes I am all but dead.
But I can hear her...

I've been still for many years now, my eyes closed, my body sunken, my muscles wilted, a soft, seductive beep-beep-beep of life-sustaining machinery just behind my head. I don't know why they keep me here, or why they bother to keep me alive; and yet they do. And they come and go, night and day and night, men, women, children, even an occasional pet; nurses, doctors, family, friends, strangers; they talk to me rarely, sometimes to themselves, and frequently to each other, or to no one. And they have very much to say, I have found.

They don't know that I can hear them...
But I can.

3 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! These are new to me but I hope you enjoy em all!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Felicity Grace Terry said...

A great collection, I've been hearing lots of good things about The Truth About Cats.

Kristin said...

These are all new to me this week - will have to check them out.

Have a great week!
Kristin @ Always With a Book

Related Posts with Thumbnails