Friday, April 13, 2012

Product Review: Firmoo Eyeglasses


PRESCRIPTION EYEGLASSES
from Firmoo.com


Note: This is a review for the prescription eyeglasses I received free from a US-based eyewear company, Firmoo. 


Ratings: ★ ★ ★ ★ 


I "ordered" my free prescription eyeglasses online at Firmoo.com. I had fun choosing the style and color that would best fit my face shape (but later on decided I want something black and formal-looking). To check if the eyeglasses fit my face shape, I had to use virtual try-on. I honestly didn't believe in virtual try-on. I was skeptical at first, buying an eye wear is really a personal purchase, right? I have doubts until I received the free eyeglasses a few days ago. I tried it on and it looked great on me! It was like going to an eye wear boutique and personally trying-on the eyeglasses. Even the lenses, I feel no discomfort whatsoever using it.




The eyeglasses came with a glass cloth, plastic case, pouch and a very cute screwdriver. The screwdriver is actually made a key chain so you could bring it along and adjust your eye wear anytime.  



Firmoo has it all, men's, women's, Rx sunglasses, bifocals, progressive and more! There are several styles and colors to choose from. You can shop your own eye wear here:


Firmoo.com's mission is to offer varieties of prescription eye wear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices. All our eye wear is directly from our affiliate factory, our price is 85-90% lower than that in the traditional brick-and-mortar stores.

Note: Firmoo offers free shipping worldwide for two pairs or more!






And for all the bloggers out there, they are giving away a free pair of eye wear of your choice - free shipping! All you need to do is blog about it!

How to contact them? Click HERE.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails