Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Hop

It's Friday again - and. . .

It's almost Christmas here - 10 more hours to go!


I found this cutey Christmas Tree in National Bookstore. It's the best Christmas tree I've seen for this year. I love collecting teddies and since I have a lot of teddies at home, I will decorate my tree next year like this!

Okay, and for the weekly hop. . . .



What are you plans for this fabulous day?

Oh, well, this is the time of the year to be with family. Go to church and then we will watch a horror movie - that's me and my husband and we'll also watch another movie with the kids . .


       Have a Merry Merry Merry Christmas!!

8 comments:

BLHmistress said...

That is an adorable tree, I love teddies too but haven't collected any for awhile.

I love hearing about traditions, We usually watch the Home Alone movies on Christmas.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Xmas Eve Follow Friday

Uniquely Moi Books said...

New follower from FF! My husband and I love horror flicks too! I love Christmas but Halloween is my favorite holiday! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

What a cute teddy bear tree! I want one for my place! LOL I'm working until noon then baking pies / drinking wine with my sis - getting ready for tomorrow's feast!

Happy Holidays!
Carmel @ Rabid Reads / Twitter

Barb said...

Thanks for sharing the pic of the tree! Hope you and yours have a great Christmas!

Barb at Sugarbeat's Books

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the FF.

Wishing you a very wonderful holiday!

Mad Scientist
http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Merry Christmas! Just dropping by via the Hop....

My most recent post is here:
http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2010/12/quiet-masterpieces.html

I'm a new follower!

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Merry Christmas, I hope Santa brought you lots of books & goodies!
http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com

p.s. I collect Boyds Bears =)

Anonymous said...

This blog seems to recieve a good ammount of visitors. How do you get traffic to it? It gives a nice individual spin on things. I guess having something real or substantial to talk about is the most important factor. XR2011K6

Related Posts with Thumbnails