Friday, July 10, 2015

Follow Friday!!!




 
It's been a while since the last time I joined the Friday hop, soooo glad that I am able to make time to blog hop today! 

Congrats to Let Me Be Fictional and Journey Through Fiction for this week's featured blogs!! 

Question of the Week: 

You can only eat one cuisine type for the rest of your life. Which would you choose? (E.g. Italian, French, Greek, Mexican, Chinese, Indian etc…) 

- Suggested by Journey Through Fiction 



Hmmmm, I would choose Filipino food. I am not really into foreign foodies but if I have to choose one foreign cuisine, I'd go for Chinese. They're all seem easy to prepare and can be found everywhere! How about you? Happy weekend!!

For newbies, to join the hop, 

8 comments:

N.L. Mars said...

I've never eaten Filipino food, and am eager to try.

New follower. :)

My Feature Follow Friday
enter my International giveaway for THE NUTCRACKER BLEEDS

Aditi Saha said...

Me too is a big fat Chinese food fan! Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/07/feature-follow-16-my-favorite-cuisine.html

New Follower:-)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Never really been a Chinese food fan. But I guess i haven't tried any that was good!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Steph Farrell said...

LOVE Chinese! I put down the same food! For sure my favorite thing to eat!
New follower!!
Heres my FF
Happy reading,
Steph

Krystianna said...

I've never tried Filipino food but it sounds great. I'm a new GFC follower.
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Baggins said...

I've never tried Filipino food. I need to be more adventurous! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-)

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog today.
Ann

The Readdicts said...

Oh I don't think I have ever had proper filipino food. great choice! I like Chinese too :)
new GFC follower
Thanks for stopping by our blog!

Janhvi @ The Readdicts

Related Posts with Thumbnails