Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Anita Blake Challenge

Another challenge I'm joining is the Anita Blake Challenge hosted by Book Chick City.

The timeline for this challenge/contest is Jan to Dec 2010. I have already read the series until Burnt Offerings so I'm going to start from Blue Moon. This is a loooong series with 19 books so I hope I'd be able to read them all by end of this year.

Anita Blake series in order:

1. Guilty Pleasures
2. The Laughing Corpse
3. Circus of the Damned
4. The Lunatic Cafe
5. Bloody Bones
6. The Killing Dance
7. Burnt Offerings
8. Blue Moon
9. Obsidian Butterfly
10. Narcissus in Chains
11. Cerulean
12. Incubus Dreams
13. Micah
14. Danse Macabre
15. The Harlequinn
16. Blood Noir
17. Skin Trade
18. Flirt
19. Bullet

If you want to join this challenge too, go to Book Chick City for the details.

Goodluck to me!!

1 comments:

sablelexi said...

Good Luck. I love the Anita Blake series, (currently reading Flirt and Bullet). I hope you don't get discouraged by some of the later books. My friends all stopped around Cerulean Sin because of the shift from necromancy to sex.

Related Posts with Thumbnails