Monday, September 13, 2010

Whew! I love BLOGGING!

Wohooo! Two more awards!





I know this is toooo late. Been busy with work and family and yeah READING! So thank you to Crazy Cat Lady and Crazy Bookworm. They're both Crazy??!? Yay, crazy for books like meh!

For the Cherry On Top Award, it was given to me by Crazy Cat Lady.

The Cherry On Top Award Rules are:

1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you, and what would it be?

Whew this is hard. Mr. Baldwin is that you? Haha - referring to Miss Universe 2010 question.

Ohwwwkay! Yay! Like Miss Philippines' answer, I guess no, nothing I want to change in my life. I guess if this question came up when I was having my MAJOR MAJOR problems in the past, then I would have given a lot of things I want to change in my life like BAD BAD decisions that led to wrong directions. . . . Oh well, since I'm happily married with two wonderful kids, I'd say nothing.

I'm not perfect okay, I've had A LOT of "downs" with occasionally "ups" in my life as a teenager, those wrong decisions led to wrong directions but I made it right by choosing to finish school, choosing the right man for me, and with those right decisions, I'm happy today. So that's it.

. . . . . But if you really insist then I'd say I should have tried to finish my masteral degree for my teaching career - a dream that I had to give up since I can't hold two jobs at the same time.

2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.

1. Nymfaux
2.A Bookish Wonderland
3.A Severe Book Addiction
4.Crazy Bookworm
5.Addicted to Romance
6.Pen and Paper

3. The third and final thing is: thank the person who gave you the award.

Thank you soooo much Crazy Cat Lady for this award!



Another award is The Life is Good Award passed to me by Crazy Bookworm

To accept the award you must link back and thank the person who gave you the Life is Good award and answer the 10 questions and pass it along to 6 other blogs :)


1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?

I blog anonymously only to those who don't know me (am i making sense? haha). I mean, seriously my friends know this blog but to the blogging world, I don't give out my real name but oh well, i give out my nickname which i use for my blogging signature and that is "iamjenai". And yeah, I am happy this way.

2.Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:

Well hmm let me think. Oh, ofcourse with books. Me and my hubby agreed not to buy too many books this year.

But since I really am addicted to books, I asked him again to re-evaluate our agreement - and that I won't buy too many "new" books and since he loves me sooo much, he agreed. I still buy "used" books which is reallly cheaper. And for the new books, I love having friends because we circulate our latest books to each other. So that's something to start, and I've saved A LOT this past few months so I could ask him to re-visit our agreement again haha.

3.What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?

A very very VERY busy working mom to two wonderful kids and wife to a wonderful husband. A woman who has a lot of dreams, all for her wonderful family. :)

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?

Hmm I don't know. I guess mango juice with lotsa ice.

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?

That means my kids are sleeping or they are with my husband - definitely reading, watching DVD's, or listening to the radio. Sometimes I like taking my kids for a looong walk within our subdivision.

6.Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?

* Complete my short story, I don't have plans on publishing it, just posting it  here.
* If I still can, wanna finish my masteral studies so I could teach, that is my  dream.
* Save more money so I don't have to work and be with my kids all the time
(leaving my kids with nannies can sometimes be depressing).

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?

Ditching - a BIG BIG no! Well, I was an average girl, sometimes the class clown because i love to share good jokes and have fun fun fun, I have a lot of friends but I can be shy too meeting new friends.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?

Meeting my husband. I thought I'd given up on relationships and then I met him. It was when I stopped looking for love that love found me (cheeezyyy haha)

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?

Yes it is easy for me to share my true self in this blog especially when writing reviews. I write reviews based on my own opinions and I want to write good reviews by writing honest reviews.

10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?

Definitely read books. I don't wanna talk on the phone because I want to have time for myself which means reading books alone in my room.

I pass this award to:

1. Book Chick City
2.Cem's Book Hideout
3.Chapters
4.Crazy Cat's Library
5.Emma The Bookworm
6.I Live in a Fictional World

Again, many thanks to Crazy Cat Lady and Crazy Bookworm for these wonderful awards!


11 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Congratulations on your awards and many thanks for thinking of me - I really appreciate your support.

Lover Of Romance said...

Thanks for the award!! Sorry it has taken so long to get back to ya!! I will definitely post the award on my blog as soon as I get the time today!!! Thanks again, your great!!!

Crazybookworm said...

Hey Jenai! I gave you the Crazy Bookworm Blog of the week award. You can check it out over at my blog www.crazy-bookworm.blogspot.com

Congrats!

nymfaux said...

Congrats on your awards!!!!! That's so awesome!!! And thanks for sharing!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Dropping by on the hop and follow friday. New follower. Love your blog. Hope you check mine out too.

http://booknoise411.blogspot.com/

Happy Reading!
Jennifer

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

True Mud is funny. I loved the quick shot of the Lafayette puppet. Follower -- come on by!
Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'm stopping by via FF. I'm a follower. Thanks for popping in my blog and congrats on all the lovely awards!

Unknown said...

I am just now getting around to posting all of my awards from September. Thanks so much for passing the Life id Good Award on to me!

Hugs~
Crazy Cat Lady

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the award!! You deserve it! Just hopping by late in my weekend and returning the visit! I hope you have had a great weekend with your family!

http://acozyreaderscorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

- Joe

Bookingly Yours said...

Thanks Joe! If you could give me the link of your blog, I will follow you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails