Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Movie Review: Vampires Suck


Vampires Suck


Ratings: ★ ★ ★ 

My thoughts:


Vampires Suck is the latest movie of the Twilight Saga. Oooops just kidding! It was just one of the parody movies which usually are made based on famous movies.

Okay, before I proceed, have you watched Twilight and New Moon? Because if you haven't, then I would suggest go pick another movie. No, not this one. The movie was based on these two books so it's  VERY predictable - to those who have watched the "originals".

I like the actress who played Becca (Bella). She did an amazing job of imitating Kristen S. as Bella. It reminds me of how I hate Kristen S. - looking so dumb in acting as Bella. Do you think it's too late to change Kristen S. just like what they did to the red haired vampire - Victoria? I'd love that!

The Sullens - Oh i love the one who imitated Jasper. I like the super pale features and a retarded look that made him look a more crazy looking Jasper but I didn't get the Big Mac joke? It wasn't funny! Why would Jasper want a Big Mac if he's a vampire?! Let's go to Alice! She's my favorite character in Twilight and I hate the one who played Alice. She's soo ugly!

And those other vampires really made me laugh. I don't know i just kept on laughing and laughing. Maybe because they really looked like The Black Eyed Peas! And Jacob and the Quileute pack - nice bodies and love their moves!

Overall, the story was terrible but the the movie was made to make the viewers laugh. I enjoyed the movie but I think all the good parts are in the trailers so I'm only giving this movie a 3-star.

About the movie:

"Becca, an anxious, non-vampire teen, is torn between two boys. Before she can choose, Becca must get around her controlling father, who embarrasses Becca by treating her like a child. Meanwhile, Becca's friends contend with their own romantic issues -- all of which collide at the prom." (http://www.movies.yahoo.com/)






5 comments:

Nikki said...

i like your mix of books-to-movies! have you seen "never let me go?" just saw it...interesting and disturbing....happy reading and blogging!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

I bet there are a lot of Twilight fans not very happy about this one. Me? I'll certainly go see it.

Unknown said...

OOOH! I have been itching to see this movie- I am always down for a good comedy no matter what it is making fun of. I am a fan of the twilight books- before the craze! Not so much the movie though! Thanks for sharing!

Belinda said...

ROFL You left out the most AMAZING part of the movie - Matt Lanter !! This movie was hilarious and I agree I loved watching them mock Bella and Edward :)

Great review!

Unknown said...

New follower here! After reading the first post -- I'm hooked! I can't wait to see Vampires Suck. I read all of the Twilight books, but I didn't care for the movies (although I did see them all..). I think it is hilarious that even Twilight lovers are excited about seeing this movie. I guess it is because the movies were just so over the top...

Anyway -- Great blog! I look forward to reading more!

Happy Reading,
Brandiheather

Related Posts with Thumbnails