Friday, October 15, 2010

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop


Want to meet new bloggers? Join the weekly hop hosted by Parajunkee's view and Crazy for Books

This week's question:

What is your reading suggestion this week?

Definitely it's Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead. The last book will come out on December 7 - Last Sacrifice and the wait is killing me! Read my review for Vampire Academy Books 1-3. I won't suggest reading my review for book 4 because of spoilers but here's my review for book 5. Currently, VA is the one of the only two series I can say my all-time favorites (the other one is The Lord of the Rings).


This week's question is:
When you read a book that you can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title.

I really try my best to finish the book even if it's not really that good (especially the book I accepted for review) because I keep on hoping something's good gonna happen. Sometimes, if the book's boring, I'd get another one until I find a good book then after finishing it, I would go back to reading the boring one. And so far it only happened to me twice this year. 

If you want me to visit your blog, just leave your name and link :)

Have a great weekend!

18 comments:

Bitsy Bling Books said...

I'm a new follower. As soon as I finish Purple Jesus, I am going to read The Strangers Outside. Last week I read Drowned Sorrow by Vanessa Morgan and really liked it.

Charlie
Bitsy Bling Books

Unknown said...

Here from the Hop! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Christine said...

Hi!

I´m stopping by to share some blog hopping love!
I´m so glad I found your blog, I´m definetly following you now!
I love your design!

Have a great weekend!

Christine
@Reading on the Dark Side

Sarah Mohamed Saghir said...

a lil late. happy fr...weekend!
im ur newewst and 90th folllower! Come checkout my blog, BONAFIDE BLOGGER :)))))

redhead said...

hopping by! if it's a book I'm committed to reviewing, i better slogg through. Otherwise, back to the library or used bookstore w/that peice of garbage! also, I'm not averse to throwing them in the garbage. life is too short for crappy books.

Unknown said...

Hopping by to visit and follow! I love your recommendation of Vampire Academy--I'm a fan of that series, too, and though I thought bk 4 was a bit of a letdown, book 5 came back stronger than ever. :-)

-Tiger

http://tigersallconsumingbooks.blogspot.com

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

Find ya through the hop and I must say I love that you suggested Vampir academy. I have yet to find anyone who really likes it the way i do. i had to say this also it's by far my fave series that I've read. I can't wait til last sacrifice comes out in dec. I'll have that read in a day or two. Anyways thought I'd say hi.

http://readnwritethisway.blogspot.com

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Hopping on by to say "Hi!"
I still need to read Vampire Academy, it's on my TBR list.
Great site, I'm a new follower.
Enjoy your Sunday!
http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

What two books has that happened with?

Check out my Blog Hop and Follow Friday HERE!

Preternatural Primer said...

Hi Jenai! Stopping by on the hop. I just picked up the first book in the Vampire Academy series last night. I'm really looking forward to reading it. New follower! Come on by and see me!

FICTION STATE OF MIND said...

stopping by to say hello, like your blog kai:)

Prem Saisha said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and joining NorulesBH.. I follow you..
;)

Ragan said...

New follower just hopping by from both hops. Happy Friday!
Ragan

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Hi, I'm a new follower! Hope you have a great weekend & happy reading!
Ginger @ GReads!

Curling up by the Fire said...

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm a new follower, and I've really enjoyed visiting your blog.

Have a great weekend!

Julie said...

Hello! I'm playing catch up. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really like your background. I'm a new follower. Have a great week :)

Natasha said...

Stopping by the hop to say hi!

Here's my post:
http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-blogger-hop-october-29th.html

Celine said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog!

Yes, The Vampire Lestat is the second book in the Vampire Chronicles..Thought I should read them, being one of the most popular vampire books of all time (except Dracula maybe). I absolutely adore Lestat, he's so..interesting.

I see you like the Vampire Academy books, maybe I'll pick them up sometime soon, heard so many good things about them (:

Have a great weekend!
Celine @
Nyx Book Reviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails