Thursday, October 6, 2016

Book Review: Wild Man (Dream Man Series Book #2) by Kristen Ashley





Wild Man 
(Dream Man Series Book #2)
by Kristen Ashley


Series: Dream Man (Book 2)
Mass Market Paperback: 528 pages
Publisher: Forever (October 29, 2013)

Ratings: ★ ★ ★

My thoughts:

I enjoyed reading Brock's and Tessa's story but no wow moments like the other three books in this series. Dream man hotness meter is just okay . One issue that annoyed me big time is the complex family drama. I read books like this because  I wanted to have relaxing 'me' time. I didn't know that drama could tire me I slept without eating. I woke up with a headache reading some more then gave up.



Purchase your copy


About the book:

She's about to walk on the wild side . . .

While filling the display case in her bakery, the bell over the door sounds and Tessa O'Hara looks up to see the man of her dreams. Within thirty seconds he asks her out for a beer. But after four months of dating, she discovers he's an undercover DEA agent-and he's investigating her possible role in her ex-husband's drug business. For Tess, this means their relationship is over.

Brock disagrees. He's committed to his anti-drug mission, but he's fallen in love with the beautiful woman who's as sweet as her cupcakes-and he'll do anything to win her back. Standing between Tess and Brock are their own exes, one of them a drug lord who's determined to get what he wants. Now as danger threatens, can Brock break the rules he's lived by and let loose his wild side to protect the woman he loves?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails