Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday!!

Wow! It's been a long long loooong time since the last time I joined the weekly hop.  I am trying to catch up with reading and blogging... I miss you guys!! Wish I could do this often!

For my new followers, if you want to join the fun, visit Parajunkee's view and Crazy For Books for the linky . . . .




Question of the week:

What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read lately?

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead, Rose, Dimitri, and Adrian moments. Reading it made me happy and upset at the same time.

 

Question of the week:


Are you going to Book Expo America (BEA) and/or the Book Blogger Convention (BBC) this year?


Yay, been blogging for years and still have no idea about these book conventions. And no, I can't attend since I'm from the Kingdom of  Far Far Far Faaaar Away (next to Shrek's Land)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by our blog! We're following you as well.

I have to agree with your choice of emotional book. I cried during my read of Last Sacrifice.

Obsession with Books said...

Hi & Happy Friday!

I am a new follower :)

I agree with your choice. It is a great series.

My FF for this week is here :) http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice weekend.

Unknown said...

Hello! Thanks you for the hop! I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with reading and blogging :( I have a lot of free time, so this is what I do. Hope it starts to turn around for you. Have a Great Weekend :D

Mandy P. said...

Thanks for stopping by. New follower. :) I haven't gotten to Last Sacrifice, yet, though it's on my TBR - I've been anti-YA lately. :)

Mandy @ Reality Bites

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I want to be next to Shrek's island :)

I don't know much about these conventions either. I tried going to the BEA website once and it was so all over the place, it scared me away.

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I agree that Last Sacrifice was very emotional.
My Hop

Jamie Kline (Bookerella) said...

New follower! LOL, I liked your answer to the BEA question. I'm not going and I live in the U.S.! Just too darned expensive for me right now! You can check out my Friday Follow post *HERE*

Alisha (MyNeedToRead) said...

There's always Armchair BEA if ye can't make it! I've heard some good things about it.

-Alisha @ MNtR
(My FF & Blogger Hop situation ^_^)

Related Posts with Thumbnails