Thursday, August 5, 2010

Movie: Salt


SALT
 Directed by:
Stars: Angelina Jolie, Liev Schreiber, and Chiwetel Ejiofor

Ratings:

★ ★ ★ ★

My thoughts:

I definitely enjoyed the movie (and my birthday ... sweet!). I like Angelina and Liev a lot here. The script was well-written and it will keep you guessing who the good and bad guys are in this movie. It was really entertaining and worth seeing! Come on guys, watch it!


About the movie:

Before becoming a CIA officer, Evelyn Salt swore an oath to duty, honor, and country. She will prove loyal to these when a defector accuses her of being a Russian sleeper spy. Salt goes on the run, using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative to elude capture, protect her husband, and stay one step ahead of her colleagues at the CIA.
(http://movies.yahoo.com/) 


Salt Trailer

2 comments:

nymfaux said...

Hi!!! I'm a new follower--just stopping by from the hop!!! :) I saw SALT, too--I really enjoyed...but I'm a little fussy about my endings--and I don't want to spoil it--I will definitely be ready for the sequel!!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

nymfaux
http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/

Kelli (I'd So Rather Be Reading) said...

I don't like Angelina so I tend to avoid her movies. She's just so skinny, it makes me hungry to watch her act!

Related Posts with Thumbnails