Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What's next to see "TWILIGHTERS"?


The other day, while watching The Expendables with my husband and my dad, we saw this really funny trailer of Vampires Suck, a movie spoof for Twilight Saga.

Becca, an anxious, non-vampire teen, is torn between two boys. Before she can choose, Becca must get around her controlling father, who embarrasses Becca by treating her like a child. Meanwhile, Becca's friends contend with their own romantic issues -- all of which collide at the prom.


http://movies.yahoo.com

This is really really good, I wanna see this movie! All the Twilighters out there should see this movie, the trailer made me laugh for the whole 2 minutes of trailer and I think this could really be the best comedy movie of the year!  I wonder if Kristen S. and Robert P. will watch this. Oh, you look at Jasper, that was really really funny!

Enjoy!




4 comments:

Steph said...

It does look funny. i really find it amusing that some Twilight fans are not going to watch it just because it makes fun of twilight. I love twilight and have no problem watching it. :)

Emma said...

I think that the movie sounds like fun and I would definately watch it. I am not a Twilight fan but I dont see anything wrong with laughing at yourself.

I am now following you and thanks for the info.

http://emma-thebookworm.blogspot.com/2010/08/friday-finds_20.html

Joy Tamsin David said...

You know Vampires Suck does look like a funny movie! I've been thinking about seeing that too.

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I sent you a friend request at goodreads.

Have an awesome weekend!
Joy

Missy said...

I've heard nothing but good things about Vampires Suck!

Just dropping by to wish you a wonderful weekend!!

Happy reading!
Missy @ Missy's Reads & Reviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails