Sunday, August 22, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award




Yay! Another award!! I wanna thank Steph of The Thoughts of a Book Junkie for passing this award to me (last week)! 

 
Okay, here are the simple rules on this award: 


1.Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.


2.Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.


3.Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


And here are the great blogs I have newly discovered:
 

1. Petty Witter
2. Jinky is reading
3. Table for Seven Julie
4. Puss Reboots
5.Fangs Wands and Fairy Dust
6.EEP Geek  
7.Travel the Ages
8.Lupines and Lunatics
9.The Eager Readers
10.Candace's Book Blog
11.Brainasia Books
12.Nocturnal Readings
13.ReadFreek Reviews
14.What Book Is That
15.The Booklopedia

Thanks again Steph!

6 comments:

Historical Writer/Editor said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me, and congratulations on your lovely blog award.

Cleo said...

WOW! This is my blog's first award! Thanks you so much!

Cleo

Violet said...

Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for passing it our way! :)

- Violet @ The Eager Readers

Candace said...

Congrats on winning and thanks so much for passing it on to me!

Schultzies said...

Yippee Skippy! My first award! Merci! Congratulations on your own award! Great blog, glad I found it.

Jinky said...

Sorry for the late reply...busy busy weekend! Anyway, congratulations on your deserving award and thank you so much for awarding it to me as well. You sweet gal!!

Have an awesome week!! =]

Related Posts with Thumbnails