Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Friday!!




It's time for the weekly hop!! If you want to join the fun, visit Alison Can Read  for the link.


Q: Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book?


Yay, The Wedding Singer by Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore! It was such a very funny and romantic movie! Problem is, I think I'm the only one who knew that movie. . . . whenever I mention it to friends, they were all clueless about it and I always end up disappointed. . . . ;( Do you know/remember that movie??

Another romantic movie that I want to be turned into a book, probably a book series, is My Best friend's Wedding by Julia Roberts and Dermot Mulroney. Oh I still cry every time I watch that movie... wondering if they would consider a follow-up movie on that one... like maybe 10 years after? I really would love to see them together....  puullleeez!

How about you? Happy Friday!!!

13 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

What the heck? What do your friends watch movie wise? That is one of the best Adam Sandler movies ever! Right up there with Billy Madison and Happy Gimore and Big Daddy!

Yes I think those are like my top 4 Adam Sandler movies!

I even have both soundtracks to this movie since they had 2 volumes! While not a CD I did find a downloadable version, my fave song was Adam's version of Love Stinks!!

GREAT pick!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Holly said...

LOVE My Best Friend's Wedding!!! (and I cry every time too as if the ending is any different)

New follower via GFC.

Here's my F&F

Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

Nancy Madore said...

I've seen The Wedding Singer three times! I love that movie. Funny! And the clothes. Did we really dress like that in the eighties?

Tanya Patrice said...

Ooh I loved The Wedding Singer! I hope you made your friends watch it :-)

Unknown said...

I would read both of those books! I think they'd be great!
Here's My FF
Ashley
#BookNerd

Unknown said...

I love 'My Best Friend's Wedding' and no doubt it would make a great book! :)

New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

Annette Mills said...

Of course I remember it! That was a really good movie. I've watched it more than once -- would be a cute romance book!

Kate said...

Great pick! Old follower : )

my FF and giveaway

Kristen said...

Great choices!
New Follower!
Kristen @OCA

Unknown said...

Great Answer!

New Follower GFC: http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-and-follow-7.html

Alicia Nordwell said...

My Best Friend's Wedding would be hilarious! :) Great choice. New follower via GFC.

~ Cia

Alisa Selene said...

I think the Wedding Singer would be a fun book, great choice!

Unknown said...

That's one of my multi-view movies. I love it. Hi, new follower. Please consider following me.
Java With Jambor

Related Posts with Thumbnails